This week Joel interviews Andrew on the Modern CTO podcast. Based out of the west coast of American, the podcast is a thought leader in the world of tech, interviewing Cheif Technology Officers for their insights into what it means to be effective in business.
Topics covered in this podcast:
- The biggest challenges facing machine learning.
- Effective tech design, infrastructure and languages.
- Deciding between what's right and what's easy.
- Scorchsoft and MODL App.
- Thoughts on effective communication and importance as a CTO.
- How to be a great technology leader.
- Coping with real-world constraints when growing a business.
- The art of delegation.
- How experts are often consciously competent, and how novices aren't!
- Problem-solving methods.
- Thoughts on non-disclosure agreements.
- The 'ugly baby' feedback model.